• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corn Cob Pipes

Spentkustard

I started with a corn cob and I love the first 2 I bought so much that I keep buying them. There nice because if you ruin one alls you did was lose 5 dollars. I smoke the 4 I have everyday. Theres just something about sittin on your back porch and smokin one that makes the day complete. :)

http://www.corncobpipe.com/

Hi, Spentkustard! Yes, these are certainly excellent pipes, especially for the price. I only paid $3.95 plus sales tax for the last one that I purchased at the local Texas Tobacco store. I plan on purchasing more Missouri Meerschaum Corn Cob Pipes in the future to add to my pipe collection. Enjoy your pipe smoking, Spentkustard! Regards, knightlaird

I bought my first corn cob pipe as a child at an amusement park in California. I bought it and looked rediculous walking around with it hanging out of my mouth at age 10- but I found it a year ago and fired it up- it was a nice change.

n00n3r

Do y'all have to relight pretty often with yours? Or could it be that I'm not packin' it tight enough? I'm brand new at this and I don't know if it's cause I'm used to smokin' a cigar(smoke all the time w/o hittin' it every second) or I'm doin' something else wrong.

Any ideas would be beneficial. Thanks!

Floyd T.

PS: I am breakin' in a briarwood pipe as well. I don't have to relight as frequent with it though. :whistling: