• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cornell & Diehl, Inc.

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Well I finally broke down and try this pipe tobacco. I dont know how to descibe it but its fantastic. Ok so here is the name of the pipe tobacco and why it drew me in like I was mesmorized. Pennington Gap. Which is also a town on the East Coast if ya didnt know.

The description on the 100 gram can..Nutty Kentucky cubed burley, Perique, and Black Cavendish finished with Bourbon. The Perique makes a subtle appearence so not over powering at all. I'm hoping that the other pipe tobacco's doesnt ruin this experience but so far, its pretty much has impressed me. :thumbs:

c&d has an impressive line of tobacco's I have tried several and each time I just think wow they did it to me again.....awesome flavors,cool names, nice lookin tin art.and if ya shop a lil bit you can get real good prices on their blends

Big C&D fan here.

Smoke a lot of Three Friars and Bayou Morning-VA/periques

One off the wall blend from C&D thats pretty tastey is Winchester.

I don't generally like cavendish, but whatever they do to this blend makes me like the cavendish in it.

I havent seen anything else they have done and this one really surprised me. The Perique is really mild to the others I have had that use it in the blends.

2 cans of Kajun Kake arrived today ! " a crumble cake of red Va cavendish and a little perique" Looking forward to trying it later in the week.

Well it was going to be later in the week :p I opened one of the tins last night and sliced 3 wafers of one of the cakes. Left out to dry over night on a piece of paper, they crumbled up nicely today. A nice smooth smoke with over tones of the perique popping up now and then. I'm going to order a few more to put in the cellar. :thumbs:

some guy named Smokeyballs just bombed me with a luxury collection of pipe tobaccos.. :rolleyes:

and I have to mention the McClellands ? Latakia Flake .. whoo.

Yas, that's the one. Close enough to Balkan Sobranie .. yummy.

rich and thick and not ashamed to say LATAKIA! :love:

heck, he nailed my tastes perfectly. That guy oughta work in a tobacco store or something.. ;)