• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corojo Cigar Suggestions?

slider9499

Over the last year or so I notice that I have been enjoying (more than the norm) the Corojo cigar wrappers.

Any suggestions on some solid cigars that use this type of wrapper/tobacco?

Any Don Pepin Garcia. The Punch Rare Corojo has finally started coming out with an actual corojo wrapper. It's been a while and I haven't tried the new blend yet. Bet it's good though. Camacho makes a pretty good corojo too.

I concur with Greatful1

I have had a couple Punch and really liked them.

I bought a box of Indian Tabac corojo recently. They are OK but I liked the Punch better

Over the last year or so I notice that I have been enjoying (more than the norm) the Corojo cigar wrappers.

La Aurora Gold, corojo shade wrapped...yummmmmm

Punch Rare Corojo's are awesome but they are NOT Corojos

La Aurora Gold, corojo shade wrapped...yummmmmm

Punch Rare Corojo's are awesome but they are NOT Corojos

The new blend for '07 is being rolled with a corojo wrapper for the first time since the original release.

Camacho Corojo Gigante is my favorite go-to smoke right now...I like it in the natural, but the corojo maduro is nice also. I woujld highly recommend the natural.

Other than all the great suggestions above - I would try RP Edge Corojo and also La Aurora Leoninos (excellent price and great cigar)

my name ees Ynego Montoya you kill my faddah.....
Ecuador Corojo is a beautiful thing

Indian Tabac Classic Corojo has a nice flavor for a budget stick. Got a fiver on C-Bid a couple months ago and they didn't last long.

Camacho Diplomas in Maduro or Natural are great. These aren't really really strong, but do eat a meal first.

Cusano makes a nice corojo as well as Don Pepin Garcia.