• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corona Event

DevilsMilk

8-5-8, 8-9-8, whatever it takes!
Just FYI for the Florida guys Nick Perdomo will be at the Heathrow location on February 11th. Thanks, that is all. :)

Wish I could be there with you all brother. When you and Joe (jgohlke) see Nick and Billy, tell em' both that I said Hello and thanks for everything....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

stogieman said:
Wish I could be there with you all brother. When you and Joe (jgohlke) see Nick and Billy, tell em' both that I said Hello and thanks for everything....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
[snapback]286388[/snapback]​

I will make sure to tell them if Joe doesnt.

Sounds like the Perdomo Event is being held on the same day in different locations.

fetterjohn, myself, and others in South Orange County California are also attending the event.

Wonder if a Perdomo Rep will be on site?

chewbacco said:
Sounds like the Perdomo Event is being held on the same day in different locations.

fetterjohn, myself, and others in South Orange County California are also attending the event.

Wonder if a Perdomo Rep will be on site?
[snapback]286402[/snapback]​

Actually the South shop event is being held on Friday and the Heathrow location on Saturday.

Edit: At least that is what I got from the sign in the Heathrow location, then again I could be wrong. :)

Edit again: You know its not that far of a drive from the South location to the north :) Come join us on Saturday in Lake Mary after 5PM...

Ok edit again to say I am really stupid not too see your In Orange County California not Orange County Florida... Sorry Chew, now it all makes sense... :sign:

Ok had a great time last night again meeting Nick Perdomo and having a few cigars while there. I went ahead and tried the Perdomo ESV 1991 Vintage and the Perdomo Cabinet Series Champane which I might add was cut and lit by Nick himself :)

Both cigars were nice while the ESV was a bolder cigar and the Champagne being more of a mild smooth smoke. For the price I would probably look for other cigars but it was a great time and good smokes. Minus the guy on Dialisus (SP) throwing up all over his table... :0

-Brad

Sounds like a good time. Sorry I missed it. I spent the weekend in Tampa with Merry (wife). We had a great time and also enjoyed a few cigars! Hope to see you at the next one Brad!