• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corto X50 By Warped Cigars IN STOCK

FamousSmoke

WCR-label.jpg

Corto X50 By Warped Cigars are now in stock!

4 1/2 x 50 - Natural - Box of 25 - $194.99

https://www.famous-smoke.com/corto+x50+by+warped+cigars/item+50259

A question. I personally would enjoy trying this cigar. Why could you not offer us here on CP a 2fer so we can get acquainted with the brand, profile, flavor, nuances etc. Not many of us choose to afford $195 on a chance, whim or if-come.

We offer you a great opportunity here with access to exposure to our membership.

Such an offer you can't refuse...... Unless you want to wake up with a horses head in your bed.

Or, a box split could be organized.To be honest I've stayed away from any of the newer brand such as Warped, Caldwell, La colmena etc as the prices they're demanding are close to if not higher than sourcing limited edition, regional edition, or other HTF CC's. I just can't justify the price for an unproven stick/brand. There are many favorites I have that cost half of the asking price which I already know deliver satisfaction, the last thing i'd want is 24 sticks to have to trade, sell, or otherwise unload. I get ya.

Other option is search other vendors, there are 5ers that run about $40, and if you call and ask for our contact there at famous (sorry forgot the name) I'm sure they may be willing to ship out a 5er.

Edited to add content.

Thank you for your additional comment C. Famoussmoke knows we are here and that we have ample membership. I feel it is up to them to reach out to us, not the opposite.

They have been fair in a recent disputed error, but since they are request ion us to do business with them, then let them do the reaching.

I don't mind buying two sticks for a taste test, but I'm not inclined to drop $40 to find a just OK smoke.

The ball is in their court.

Just call their shop, Ed. Just because it isn't in their website doesn't mean you can't buy single directly from their retail store.

I second calling the store. You can also try the website for Jack Schwartz. They do sell singles on their website.

I don't get the request.  Maybe check around your area and see who has these?

I'll see if they will break down a box into singles for the website.   :thumbs: