• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Couldn't believe what I saw..

Snoozer

I was in a local mall today and passed a so called cigar store. Basically a news stand type place with 5ft cabinet humi. Not too uncommon in these parts, though I rarely would buy from them. Anyway, I walk in to have a look. (The girlfriend is shopping so I have time :rolleyes: ) On the bottom shelf in plain sight was a box of cigars with what was clearly mold all over them. Not a bit I mean I could see this from a few feet away and I don't have the best eyesight LOL. I could see the mold before I could read the box. I tell the kid behind the counter he may not want to sell anything in there to anyone and all he says was he'll tell the owner.
I have a feeling not to many people buy their cigars there!

Awwwww... a little Penicillin never hurt anyone! ;)

On a serious note, that was a scary observation Snoozer. I commend you for pointing it out to the saleskid.

Can't blame the guy probably never smoked a cigar in his life so most likely had no clue about what you were saying.. atleast he didn't try and pass it off as plume.

I should be heading through that mall again sometime this week. It'll be interesting to see if the moldy smokes are still there or if the box is with the moldy ones removed. judging by what this place was like I wouldn't be surprised if the moldy sticks were still in the humi.

Sounds like the owner doesn't care too much about his trade. I doubt the saleskid gave two ****s about the condition of the cigars -- probably didn't even know what plume is, much less be able to pull that one over anyone.