• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Couple of new smokes

evilphish

I got around to trying a few new smokes this week.

The first was the El Rey Del mundo rectangulars maduro 5.62 x 45

Tore the tissue from it and took a good look at the wrapper, it was nice and dark, very very small veins and had a nice shine to it. It was crisply square pressed and had a nice aroma to it. Cliped the end and was surprised by how cleanly it cut. Light it up and now i finaly understand when people describe a cigar as creamy. There was no harshness to it the smoke felt like velvet. The smoke had a nice nutty and cedar flavor to it, maybe it was the bourbon but i also thought i tasted butterscotch every once in a while. I enjoyed the cigar a lot i would recomend it.

The other new one i had was the Fire by indian tabac company. Robusto 4.7 x 52

Very very dark wrapper, there where noticable veins but they weren't large. had a nice spicy smell to it. Clipped the end and tested the draw, almost the prefect draw for me. Light it up and was a little disapointed at first, the smoke was very harsh, but that didn't last long at all. After a few puffs the smoke mellowed and became almost as velvety as the El Rey above. Slight sweetness to the smoke, with some cedar and spice to it. This cigar had a nice full body and a very pleasent aroma. A very nice smoke if you havn't tried one.

Nice review. I enjoy the ERDM, thought the indian tabac was jus fair.