• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Court strikes down SCHIP legislation.

Man, that's just not right. You've upset the monkey.

offmyinternet.jpg

Douche

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Within seconds after reading the title I was saying to myself..."Wow, someone in our government came through for once!" As I clicked on the title and continued waiting I thought, "Naaa, maybe it was that CRA movement...did they get an injunction at the 11th hour?"......then I clicked on the link to the article and I said to myself, "get those 2 boxes of Tats you wanted".....

Then I saw your picture..... :rolleyes: .....man, you got me big time!

That's almost as worse as Anthem having 15 Opus X Maduros and not selling them.

This was effin funny.....

Hey, I happen to have a box of Behikes that I don't like the flavor of, anyone care to trade for some Acids??

Hook line and sinker! Bastid

I wet to a local B&M last night and bought two fistfulls of sticks trying to beat this.

Ha Ha Ha. Now what am I going to do with all of these sticks I bought yesterday.

Me thinks, some folks need to lighten up...Happy April 1st!

Good one man...

Even if these other guys didn't think so....

Man, that's just not right. You've upset the monkey.

offmyinternet.jpg

Dude that's funny, nothing worse than an angry monkey. First thing I said to myself was April Fools, course I'm the guy that last 4/1 told my whole district yard that they were having a random drug test and everyone had to stay put (they didn't find it very funny).