• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cowboys blind fiver...

You willing to give up the 7.5 that Vegas is giving the Giants?

I'd like to see if that line slims down a little first. I'm confident, but not that confident, lol.

I guess I don't have a choice but to give up the point now do I. At least TO is back. Who's in now?

I mean dang, I guess there are no Giants fans brave enough to take their team head up against the Boys. They love talking trash, but they won't put up the sticks to back it up.

You know what if the Giants beat Dallas that is going to be funny as hell!

I will take that bet a 5'er it is!

You know what if the Giants beat Dallas that is going to be funny as hell!

I will take that bet a 5'er it is!
??? ...Dean, am I missing something, are you betting against your team?

Brian

Yep, Tas is going against the Boys "just for fun." You are one strange fellow Tas. Don't think I don't know what you're doing either. ;)

Dickerson, what are you proposing, straight up or with the line? I'll do it straight up. If not, you might talk to wanlail.

I would have never guessed this out come!!!

WOW! :thumbs:

GO GIANTS! :D

BTW, Tas, you're going to have to wait till next weekend, cause I need more shipping boxes. I sent out 7 packages this weekend and didn't expect to have to send another one. :thumbs: (that's not a thumbs up)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know where you live!

Just enjoying the replays! :laugh:

No hurry bro! :D

Jay,
I received the smokes and I must say it is a great selection! They will burn very well! he he

Thanks brother! :thumbs: