• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cowtown Holiday Herf & Crawl III

Wynnefield

Please consider this an invitation to the Cowtown Holiday Herf and Crawl III in Fort Worth, Texas, on December 26-28 …

Our Herf has been extended to a full weekend event for those who can make it. It'll start off Friday night, Dec. 26th, with a welcome and pre-party at Richard Andrews' (a member of our local Grapevine shop) spacious home in Colleyville. We will grill burgers and brats, with a rum tasting on the grounds. There's even a smoke-free environment available for the wives and/or others who might shy away from the smoke. The main event is Saturday the 27th with the crawl and dinner including the infamous Margarita machine and fajitas, along with the raffle, an auction this year, and of course the 'Shopping Bag of Death'. Sunday will feature a brunch for those who will be leaving us that day.

Next, we would like to extend our personal gratitude to one of DFW’s finest, and to a great guy (not to mention a fairly decent wood butcher), Mr. Bob Staebell. Bob, the craftsman of the Aristocrat line of custom humidors has graciously donated a specially made ARISTOCRAT MINI HUMIDOR to the Cowtown! … It was tough figuring out what do to with this tremendous prize, but in the end we've decided to feature it as an awesome Door Prize! Everyone has a chance at it that way, and each person who buys a ticket to the herf gets a chance at the humi, one chance per person only. You can see pictures of the humidor at our website (keep reading) or even more Aristocrat goodies at Bob's website (link on the Cowtown website).

YeeeeHawwww ... now we even have our own website at the following link: Cowtown Holiday Herf & Crawl III

Things are really coming together well, and we're taking names and kickin' butt. Ya’ll hurry up and register formally so we can get you on the list. We're expecting folks from all over the country for the weekend, and it's going to be a blast! If any of you have questions, please see the contact information on the website. We welcome ticket purchasers who can't be here in person but want to participate in spirit, too.

All net proceeds of the weekend will benefit our local Salvation Army.

Ya’ll Come!!

HEY PB and you North Texas Herf guys!!

Ya oughtta incorporate into this. Looks like all the work is already done for ya!!

It IS a great Herf I am sure, but way outside my price range to participate. ???

Agreed. Besides, a small CP herf is really what ours originally started as. Hopefully, we can make it work and keep it "in the family." :)

I think you're onto something there vewy. To me, it's more fun to have a small herf with a bunch of CPers than to hang around with a bunch of people who I essentially don't know.

Heck, I can go to any local cigar shop and hang around with a bunch of people I don't know too. I've done that before and it really isn't than much fun :(

NOW, on the other hand, I'm still kicking myself for missing the Holiday Herf in New Jersey. Even though the weather was bad, FIVE CPer's managed to make it there and I know I would have had a blast!!

I'd come out, but I heard Wynne is going to be there. LMAO!!!!

Good luck with the herf, guys!! :)

I've been to The Cowtown Holiday Herf and Crawl 1 and 2 and wouldn't think of missing #3.......even with Wynne in attendance. ROFLMAO!
bootyshake.gif

Sometimes its not about the cost. :)

I have been to a Herf with a bunch of these guys as well, and it was great. I would love to make this one, but unfortunately, sometimes it is the cost that rules it out, like it or not. :(

But I Think the CP North Texas Herf will be fun, IF we can get it off the ground ???