• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Pick'ems League?

indieangler

Last night hojadepuro, Bond, and myself were sitting around talking about the upcoming college football season and our ESPN College Pick'ems fantasy league. An idea about a possible CP Pick'ems league arised. We were thinking about maybe everyone sending in 3 smokes, $10-$12 range and then splitting them up for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes at the end of the season while keeping them stored properly over the next few months. It doesn't even really matter who runs it, I'm willing to run it but since I'm newer here it would be fine if Brandon ran it instead if everyone was more comfortable with that as he definitely doesn't mind either.

Just thought I'd throw this out and see if we have enough interested participants to start the league up or not. College football kickoff is this weekend so we'd need to start the league tomorrow to give everyone a few days to get their first week picks in before they get shut off on Saturday. If anyone is highly interested, please respond to this thread. I think we'd need at least 7-8 people to have a decent enough pool. If you're interested but want more information on how College Pickems work, just let me know.