CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2020 Season

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Probably not much from the zeke owner either...but at least he is still playing.
Running backs have been so bad, that he's at least in the RB1 category I think. Definitely not what they were expecting though.

modo22

What a match. @modo22 there is no way I should’ve won that game. That was sheer bad luck. That’s the smallest margin of victory I’ve ever won by and I had no business winning.
Yea, it was not a fun way to go to bed...but its been that way most the year, you just can't rely on Brady like you used to be able to. I still have nightmares about @Tall Paul and his "autopick" computer drafting Josh Allen just before me...Threw off my whole draft :p
Regardless, good game Brian, I hope I see you in the playoffs (if I can even make them)!!

BUT MORE importantly, Gary @ironpeddler got his FIRST WIN this week!!!! Congrats Gary!!!! ;)😆

modo22

**Gents, check your lineups with the issues surrounding Baltimore and Pitt. If they don't announce the game canceled before Noon (CST) tomorrow and you want to roll with a player from one of those teams, you can name a back up on your bench if they do end up canceling that game due to covid.**

Please do so through our PM.

modo22

Lol, check this out. This is my local league. I had the number 1,2,&4 fantasy performers so far Henry, Hill, Fuller.

F7756BF1-E7E5-4EE6-9F79-20BB6A9B60E3.jpeg