• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Hat Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I want to get some feedback on what type of design you want on the CigarPass hat. Do you want the name, CigarPass, or do you want the logo with the C and the P inside the C? Let me know what you guys like. Not sure how good the girl would look on the hat.

Rod said:
I want to get some feedback on what type of design you want on the CigarPass hat. Do you want the name, CigarPass, or do you want the logo with the C and the P inside the C? Let me know what you guys like. Not sure how good the girl would look on the hat.
[snapback]285343[/snapback]​

A couple of different designs would be cool to accomodate different people's tastes. Personally I think the girl picture without any name around it would be funny since only cigarpass members would know what it's all about. Would definately be a conversation starter.

Maybe the girl logo on the front with "CigarPass" written on the back of the cap?

Zeebra said:
Rod said:
[snapback]285343[/snapback]​

A couple of different designs would be cool to accomodate different people's tastes. Personally I think the girl picture without any name around it would be funny since only cigarpass members would know what it's all about. Would definately be a conversation starter.

Maybe the girl logo on the front with "CigarPass" written on the back of the cap?
[snapback]285348[/snapback]​

Good call Z! I like that idea! :thumbs:

How about the CP on the front of the cap and the girl on the back just above the vent. Personally, i think the girl would look great on a tee shirt...small logo, lfet chest pocket position.

Zeebra Quote: Maybe the girl logo on the front with "CigarPass" written on the back of the cap?

:thumbs:

Zee has a good idea, but I would put the lady on the side of the hat, that way the back could have the website www.cigarpass.com on the back opening.

Just my take on things!

my only suggestion is to be sure it is a high quality hat - I would rather pay a little extra and have a really nice lid.

Are we talking ballcap style hat, or skullcap/stocking cap?? I rarely wear a ballcap, but may let someone buy me one of the other styles. :D

Matt R said:
Are we talking ballcap style hat, or skullcap/stocking cap?? I rarely wear a ballcap, but may let someone buy me one of the other styles. :D
[snapback]285389[/snapback]​
Damn mooch!

Tshirts and Polo's are coming too, but please stay on topic. This is about hats. :)

I Think the logo girl would look good on anything.

Doc.

Artist rendition:

blankcap9te.jpg

Zeebra said:
Artist rendition:

blankcap9te.jpg

[snapback]285474[/snapback]​

I like the general idea, but maybe the CigarPass.com should be on the strap.

A decent embroiderer (is that a word?) should be able to do a good rendition of the logo.

I will definately buy one!

gandolf565 said:
Zeebra said:
Artist rendition:

blankcap9te.jpg

[snapback]285474[/snapback]​

I like the general idea, but maybe the CigarPass.com should be on the strap.

A decent embroiderer (is that a word?) should be able to do a good rendition of the logo.

I will definately buy one!
[snapback]285485[/snapback]​

I knew my professional artist rendition would spur interest! :laugh:

The hat passes for me, Rod. I'm down for one, at least. I suspect the logo might be a tough one for embroidery, though. The cleavage isn't going to reproduce well at that scale.

I still wanna beanie instead of a cap. But, I'm sure Rod will take care of that for me.

I am willing to pay more for an embroidered (sp) version. I know the silk screening is less expensive but a good embroidered logo last longer. I like the idea of the website on the back either on the strap or arced over the back opening.

Two tone works for me as long as the bill is black

Just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.