• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Herf in Las Vegas

theHatguy

I was herfing with a few BOTL in Minneasoda last night, and they said they knew nothing about the CP Herf. I was just wondering if there was anyone else that didn't know about it. If not check it out under HERFS (Cigar Party's & Events). It looks to be a great time for all.

theHatguy said:
I was herfing with a few BOTL in Minneasoda last night, and they said they knew nothing about the CP Herf. I was just wondering if there was anyone else that didn't know about it. If not check it out under HERFS (Cigar Party's & Events). It looks to be a great time for all.
[snapback]293249[/snapback]​

Good call Dennis! :thumbs:

We're going to be putting up a webpage for the herf this weekend. It will contain all of the info.

coventrycat86 said:
Isn't there already a thread about this in the "Herfs" section? ???
[snapback]293289[/snapback]​

Good call, CC, but you forgot the link... it's here. :thumbs:

I think he wanted to post something here since he had just met with some folks who had no idea it was going on. Something about how alot of people just never think to look there.

Cant wait for the website with all the information.

PPL be sure to always check the HERF section. You never know what you will miss.

Good call on placing a reminder here for ppl to check the HERF section.

coventrycat86 said:
Isn't there already a thread about this in the "Herfs" section? ???
[snapback]293289[/snapback]​

I told you so Mr. Hawk