• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Raffle 2012 - And the winner is...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
The winner of the CP 2012 Raffle is

THEFATGUY

I'd like to thank everyone who participated. I can't tell you how much this helps CP, the funds will certainly go to good use! I'd like to give something back to all those who participated. f you send me a SASE I will send you a CP sticker for every $10 you purchased in tickets. Please place a note w/ the number of tickets you purchased as well, so I don't have to reference the sheet. I trust the honor system. :)

Please send a SASE to
CIGAR PASS
1997 MUIRFIELD AVE
UPLAND CA 91784

Thank you again for your support!

I will work with Gary on getting these shipped out.

Let me also say, this raffle would not have been possible if it weren't for the members who graciously donated the cigars from the CPI fund. Very generous all around. Thank you all very much!

Wow, thanks guys. I just got a text from Isy saying I won, I thought he was joking. I might have to host a herf at my house, lol.

I really didn't even consider winning,I just thought it would be good to help out CP so I hadn't even looked at the list. I can't tell you how excited I am, I'm amazed and the number of sticks and the selection. I am extremely overwhelmed, thanks again, I can't wait to see these. I'll say it again, this place is awesome!!!!!!!
:D

IAN, AGAIN...WHAT THE WHO???

Congrats brother, well deserved.

First the yankees tickets now this...wtf pass me some turtledick...lol

Congrats Ian!
Paul

Congrats Bro!

Thanks guys, I think I might have to bring some of these to the QSH next year. Hope to see you all there.

Ian