• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Saloon

What category line up would you like to see?

• Beer, Liqour, Wine...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beer and Liqour Only....

• Beer and Wine Only...

• Leave well enough alone...

• Other...

• Total voters

emodx

Banned
Hey Rod, is there any way we can get the CP Saloon expanded a little bit to carry sub-categories? There are a lot of us here that take our beer, spirits, and wine almost as seriously as our cigars. If the sub-categories were made, I would be willing to help move threads into the correct sub-categories and making sure threads posted in the wrong place gets moved to the correct place.

Emo

LOL...the one vote for "Leave Well Enough Alone" was probably from Rod. :whistling: ;)

emo

Tired of tripping over my scotch and bourbon reviews Emo? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6 to 5 at the moment, not a big incentive to change although I'd like spirits broken out myself.

You bunch of lushes!!! :D :D

I voted, but of course I don't drink either...I am allergic, I break out in handcuffs!!

I would like some place for coffee, tea ect...
non alcohol drinks
The saloon now isn't the best place
topics like that are too far off topic

Bill

I supposed we can expand that portion of the site. If we do, I'd say let's split it up into Beer / Wine / Liquor.

Only problem is, who's going to go through the forum and sort it all out? We'll need some volunteers to do that.

I'll do it. Just give me a clue what exactly you want done.

Emo,

After thinking about this, I concluded it's actually a great idea. I've added the 3 other forums. I will give them better descriptions soon.

AVB,

Thanks for the offer. I'll PM you soon.

You might need a 4th division, something like Drinks/Misc for stuff like Pepsi, Champagne Cocktails, Broken beer pics etc etc. Just a thought.

AVB said:
[snapback]152862[/snapback]​

OH GAWD NO :0 If that means you'll give him administrator powers then he'll ban me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well it's about time, someone needs to! :laugh: :laugh: :whistling:

coventrycat86 said:
AVB said:

OH GAWD NO :0 If that means you'll give him administrator powers then he'll ban me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]152873[/snapback]​

It'll be worse than that. I'll edit your posts so you always have a mispelled word or two in them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:

AVB said:
It'll be worse than that. I'll edit your posts so you always have a mispelled word or two in them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That would be irony at it's best :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
AVB said:

Wouldn't be the first time you get banned from CP. :laugh:

Rod said:
coventrycat86 said:
AVB said:

Wouldn't be the first time you get banned from CP. :laugh:
[snapback]152933[/snapback]​
:0 :0 :laugh: :laugh:

I like this "I fed up with all the BS" side of Rod :p

What do you guys want to do with Liqueur's? Should be throw them in the same category as liquor?