• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPCRC Installment #2 Vote/Sign Up

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
OK guys, we are about ready to do installment #2. The particulars are almost the same, with some new cigar choices to vote on. So, please vote in this thread. We have had one person drop out of this round so far and Jerry G will be invited in his place. Sorry to see PuroBrat drop oput this round, but we totally understand. We have not heard form three other members, so there is a possibilty of a couple more spaces. So, if you may want to be in, post a note here and it'll be first come first serve if anyone else decides not to play this round. Now, on to the voting.

A. El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme 50 cab (recent production price) (4 cigars per participant) $25.20 per person

B. Hoyo De Monterrey Le Hoyo De Depute 50 cab (recent production price) (4 cigars per participant) $20.20 per person

C. Trinidad Fundadores 24 ct. box (no contest) (recent production price) (2 cigars per participant) $28.75 per person

D. El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme 25 ct. box (date code PL-NNSU 11/98) (2 cigars per participant) $18.60 per person

E. Hoyo De Monterrey Le Hoyo De Depute 50 cab (FR-NOSU 10/98) (4 cigars per participant) $23.25 per person

F. Trinidad Fundadores 24 ct. box (no contest) (FL-OASU 06/98) (2 cigars per participant) $33.68 per person

The ERDM CS is a robusto(Hermoso #4 [5 x 48]), the Le Hoyo De Depute is a tres petite corona (Trabuco [4 3/8 x 38]) and the Trinidad Fundadore is a fundador [7 1/2 x 40].

Please vote on this thread, by letter (i.e. A,B,C,D,E,F). We'll shoot for having these voted on and money out by August 9th. With the order placed around the same time. Once again, I will defer from voting. :)

I would love to be included if/when there's room.

On the off chance I can get in, I vote for B or E as well.

Dave ;)

A, B, C, D, E, and F :sign:

ERDM..... I vote for some age on em - D :love:

What the hell!!! Didn't my email pushing for a Trinidad vote get through to everyone? :sneaky: Not even cheap propaganda will sway this group...LMAO :p

As I said I am totally inexperienced save for my limited opportunity to taste 2 isoms.. so I am with Allo...A, B,C, D, or E is fine with me. Beast's ovbious advertising ploy did not move me much. I could write any of those reviews never having tasted any of the cigars and probably sound as knowledgable

:( sorry beast........Nice try though... though I admit yours sound as good as any!

:love:

Firestorm said:
I could write any of those reviews never having tasted any of the cigars and probably sound as knowledgable
And your point is what? :lookup:

I'm in for round two...my vote is (F), but they are all winners. Thanks Mr. Matt.

(Matt, just ignore the e-mail I sent you....I hadn't read this thread yet when I sent it)

OK so far the vote is like this:
ERDM Choix Supreme 50 cab: 3
ERDM 25 ct box: 1
Deputes: 2
Trinidad: 2
Undecided or any of the above: 1

Still waiting to hear from Leebo and Jeff. Will give them a few more days to respond and then will go to the alternates. :)