• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPI Registration

emodx

Banned
I am opening another season of CPI registration. I encourage all members of Cigar Pass to read The Official Cigar Pass Insurance thread. For those wishing to join, please PM me you interest to do so. While anyone may join at any time, anyone joining outside the registration seasons(when I am away from home port) will have to wait I return to be added to the CPI list. In most cases this a moot point. In the chance one submits a CPI registration payment while I am deployed, he/she is not eligible until I return(usually gone 6-8 weeks). This is to protect CPI form an unsrupulous person joining while I am deployed, starting a supposed pass, and trying to claim insurance on a pass while I am still deployed.

People have asked how I can make payments while I am deployed. I am in the process of making small bands to be placed at the foot of each cigar. Each will be marked CPI, and with the cigar's name, vitola, and vintage. If in the unlikely event someone puts a claim in while I am deployed, and chooses not to wait until I return for payment, my wife will place the CPI payment in the mail.

Registration season will last until 10th. All payments received on or before this ate are eligible for CPI payment. The next anticipated registration season will be in the middle of September. Please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

Emo

Emo,

Do we post that we want in and send you the sticks?

Do we let you know what we have so you can pick from them?

How many do we need to send if there is minimum?

Price range of the sticks?

I would be more than happy to add to the coffers of the CPI.

John

geldor1 said:
Emo,

Do we post that we want in and send you the sticks?

Do we let you know what we have so you can pick from them?

How many do we need to send if there is minimum?

Price range of the sticks?

I would be more than happy to add to the coffers of the CPI.

John
All I ask is you take a look at what we have and send something we do not have if you are able. The original thread has all the info.

Emo