• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's Newest GRANDPA! ! !

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Well, Friday night, September 5th, at 11:58pm, my oldest daughter gave birth to our first GRANDSON! ! !

His name is Seth Anthony Forde, and he and Mama are doing fine!

If someone will tell me how to put the picture on here. . . I would APPRECIATE IT! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

I have no idea how to post a pic so when you find out let me know!

Big Congrats to Gpa on your new addition :D

BenjieV :D

Dog gone it! ! !

I thought I was posting this in the Lobby too. . .

Can someone move it where it belongs? ? ?

(First time Grandpa making mistakes. . .LOL)

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

I was wondering the same thing but heck with fantastic news like that who cares where ya post it!

BenjieV ;)

Congratulations Steve! :thumbs:

aka Steve. Email the pic to me and I will host it on my website and add it to the forum for you. electrician@contractorcafe.com

BTW - You won the High Roller Lottery Tonight! Didn't know that did ya? hehehehe :D Congrats :thumbs:

Check out Steve with his new grandbaby!

Congrats Bro!

stevegrandpa.jpg

That's a BIG CONGRATS there Steve. :D Glad to hear that momma & the baby are both doing well. Now you go and smoke a couple of top notch ceegars with the dad and time for some rest. :thumbs:

Congratulations!

Glad to hear everyone is healthy and I wish all of you the best!
Enjoy being a grandpa :thumbs:

Gator

Congratulations Steve, grandchildren are one of God's blessings. There is a place in our hearts that belongs just to grandchildren.

Mike

Congrats Grandpop! He's beautiful. And what a lucky kid to have you as his grampy :)

You guys are ALL GREAT! ! ! !

Thanks so much for the kind words and for all the thoughts and prayers!

Talk about EXCITED! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB (aka Steve the GrandPaw)

A little late but Congrats my friend! :thumbs: