• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPU illeterate question

tdog

I have some JPEG images in my pictures folder. How do I put one on this site as my avatar?

Host the image somewhere. Your ISP should give you some free webspace. Then just link to your file which will be located on your ISP account...

or if you don't know how to do what PT just said. (which i don't think i do) try photobucket.com

PassThis said:
Host the image somewhere. Your ISP should give you some free webspace. Then just link to your file which will be located on your ISP account...
[snapback]228384[/snapback]​

Huh?

Rod I am pretty illeterate about this shiz. I know what my ISP is but not sure how to "host it"

Go do a Google for: photobucket

When you get there, register and wait for an email, click on the link in the email and you're golden!

You can add photos to that site by chosing "browse" where you can look on your hard drive and choose which photos to upload. It's pretty easy to do!

tdog said:
Rod I am pretty illeterate about this shiz. I know what my ISP is but not sure how to "host it"
[snapback]228396[/snapback]​

That's for sure, it's ILLITERATE :laugh:

:0 Damn, I checked my spelling cause (because) :laugh: I figured you would help on this.

Thanks for the pick me up. :p

Hoo boy...

I ain't illeterate, my parents was married. :sign: