• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRA Call To Arms!

EricDriscoll

CRA Ambassador # 175966
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]I’ve been getting many requests from some wonderful BOTL to make a new post to encourage all to join Cigar Rights Of America today and help fight for our right to enjoy a fine smoke without absurd restrictions as to where you can smoke and insane tax hikes. CRA continues the battle from all 50 states right to the front doors of Capitol Hill. We will not stop fighting or back down from politicians or bills that will prohibit us to enjoy a legal leisurely activity. [/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]As you all know there is strength in numbers and politicians care about votes and their jobs. Joining CRA much like the NRA helps to strengthen are numbers and creates a force to be reckoned with. As a cigar enthusiast and consumer I want to support our right to smoke and joining CRA has helped to give a voice. I do not get paid from CRA, I just believe in supporting our rights and that is why I am an Ambassador for them. My Call To Arms is to join CRA or if you are a current member please continue to renew your membership. [/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]As a bonus if you sign up and SS me that you did I will send you a stick out of my personal humidor in addition to the two CRA sends you along with a 6 month subscription to Cigar Insider. All I ask is when you go to their website to become a member please note in the "Referred By" section that you were referred from Christian and include my member # 175966. Anyone who knows me and has seen my humidor has not been disappointed. Thanks to all the brothers and sisters who are already supporting CRA and let’s continue the fight![/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]-Christian, CRA Ambassador #175966[/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]Website Link: [/background]https://www.cigarrig....mType=New&Ref=

Just sent a bunch of smokes out this afternoon to all who joined so far. Keep the sign ups coming!