• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRA Sampler II on it's way!

EricDriscoll

CRA Ambassador # 175966
Just got the word on the new CRA sampler II and I got a chance to check it out ! Some nice smokes like the an aged black label forbidden Opus, DC Maximus I believe a new size, another VSG, Alec Bradley, a Liga and more. Check out my bad pic. (the far left is the Opus). More info in the next few weeks. Also if you have not joined, fight for your rights and refer to my previous post for info!

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/58428-cigar-rights-of-america-call-to-arms/page__st__20__p__941109__fromsearch__1&#entry941109

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/uploads/1263768236/gallery_8270_1319_15022.jpg

Looks like there's now a Camacho, Pepin, Perdomo, LGC and something else I can't make out. Nice! When can we order them Christian?

Spot on Isy, the other is a Hoyo CRA blend. If it is as good as that Punch we got a winner. The word is late Feb, more info and I will get in touch as always!

That Punch from the first one was damn good! Much better than your photography. :p

Some choice smokes in there can't wait to get one of those.

I can't wait to get my hands on this sampler.. The first sampler I ordered (before it sold out) was shipped this week... YAY

I can't wait!
smileydance.gif

If you already bought the first will you be allowed to purchase the second round? I know the first was limited to one per member - so hope the second opens that up again.

Thanks,

John

If you already bought the first will you be allowed to purchase the second round? I know the first was limited to one per member - so hope the second opens that up again.

Thanks,

John

You will be allowed to buy the second since it's a different sampler. I believe they are limited to 1 per member so as many peopl as possible have the chance to get one.

Sampler 1 is sold out Pete but if the Bronx crew comes to my place they can smoke some samples of sampler 1. :D

I heard that they might not include the Liga Privada in this sampler.

So far here is what has been released on the CRA Twitter Page.

Cigar List Sampler 2

#1 Alec Bradley Tempus Picture
#2 La Auroa 100 Anos. 100% Dominican! Picture
#3 Cuba Aliados Miami Edition. W=Nicaraguan Habano, B=Dominican, F=Nicaraguan Picture
#4 Cuban Piloto seed, San Vicente filler & binder. Dom. Olor leaves Picture

Here is the link to their Twitter Page as well.

CRA Twitter Page

Here is their Facebook Page

CRA Facebook Group

I can't wait for this sampler, I only have 3 sticks left from the first round. :)

-Jimmy

I still haven't smoked a stick from the 1st sampler.

When does the 2nd sampler come out?

Wow! Looks like the CRA Sampler II is out, but at $40 more than the CRA Sampler I. Still...it is a very impressive collection of sticks.