• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRA Update: Sign Petition to stop Outdoor Smoking Bill!

EricDriscoll

CRA Ambassador # 175966
Mayor Michael Bloomberg is supporting a bill to ban outdoor smoking in all parks and beaches in NYC. Once again our right to make decisions as Americans is being infringed upon and the effects will snowball as we have already seen across the country. The CRA and the New York Tobacconists Association in addition to lobbying against this bill have created an online petition stating their opposition. I encourage all Brothers Of The Leaf to sign whether a New Yorker or not and save your freedoms! The petition will be sent directly to City Hall and is very simple to sign up. If all could follow the link before the City Heall meeting on October 14th that would help send a clear message to the powers that be that we are able to make out own choices. Protect our rights!

Online Petition: : http://www.cigarrights.org/petition_NewYorkCityNY001.php

Done. I'll stop smoking outdoors when they ban guns 'cause I can't hold my rifle and pistol and a cigar at the same time. :angry:

Done Christian! This will quickly spread once passed in any state! Total BS :angry:

Done. The oppression of the nanny state knows no bounds!!!

This thing was at like 250 before I posted and has already shot over 360. Let's keep it going!

Where were you when they banned smoking in public parks in my city and I live in the Live Free or Die State.
If you're not a registered voter in NYC, your signature don't amount to a piss hole in the snow. This is just a scheme to raise money. Why not be honest about it. And, while were on the subject, how much of my donation goes toward "administrative costs" as opposed to fighting anti-smoking legislation?

Doc.