• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Craigslist cigar pickup

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
Hey guys! So glad I'm back on the forum, this weekend I was on craigslist looking for some straight razors and old cigar items when I came across a gentleman who was selling his cigar collection. I called him up and asked him about it and luckily he still had the lot! It was 50 cigars and an old "Supreme limited edition 2000" humidor. All the cigars were aged and he kept up with them fairly well, the youngest cigar he had is about 5 years old. Most of the cigars are from a San Antonio company called Latin Gold which I believe is closed now (if anyone knows when they closed let me know!) The rest are a few Anejos, CAO, Padron, Oliva, El Rey del Mundo etc.. I got a killer deal on the lot! The humidor is missing the cider tray, humidifier and hygrometer but had 2 random packs of pipe cleaners, pipe filters and a cigar cutter. I'm planning on buying a humidifier and hygrometer later on and maybe using it for extra cigars when I can get some. I'm so glad I ran into this deal because I literally had ZERO cigars in my humidor. I also grabbed a couple beer infused cigars at Houston Beer Fest this weekend that hopefully I can make a cigar review for! So here are some the pictures! I love actually having cigars again! :)
(The cigars in the baggies with the hops in them are the beer infused cigars!) 

Latin gold closed a couple of years ago I believe if not sooner. I went looking for it back in january and didnt find it anymore.

chiefmd said:
Latin gold closed a couple of years ago I believe if not sooner. I went looking for it back in january and didnt find it anymore.
Yeah man, I remember always going by there over at River Center Mall. How ya been by the way man? You need to come by and HERF with me at my place! 

I've had mine for about 4 or 5 years.  It doesn't hold humidity quite as well as my Savoy but it works fine for the cbid sticks I keep in it. 

LarryH said:
I've had mine for about 4 or 5 years.  It doesn't hold humidity quite as well as my Savoy but it works fine for the cbid sticks I keep in it. 
Yeah, I noticed theres not as much "suction" when I close the top as my everyday humidor. At least it looks pretty.