• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Craigslist find

jy0567

Mr.Young
Just thought id post this just incase someone close by wanted to jump on it.

Reply to: sale-1026400178@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-08, 5:51PM EST

VINOTEMP WINE CELLARS

Vinotemp VT-60DC
60 Bottle Wine Cellar / Cooler

This Vinotemp wine cellar is designed to store up to 60 bottles of wine at a consistent, cool temperature. The adjustable thermostat allows you to maintain optimum temperature. Digital controller automatically maintains set temperatures.

There are no visable dents or scratches on the outside of the cellar however, there are a few dents inside from wine bottles that have fallen.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - Cumming, GA (Atlanta Area)

Stainless Steel exterior and liner
Stainless Steel bar handle
Front exhaust
Built-in or Stand Free
Sturdy chrome shelf racking for individual bottle storage
Digital controller with LCD display maintains optimum temperature
Inside light
Quiet, energy efficient operation
Capacity (approximate): 60 bottles (750ml)
Dimensions: 34 3/8"H x 23 3/4"W x 22"D (87.5cmH x 60.5cmW x 58.5cmD)
Weight: 106 lbs. (48kg.)
Payment

Payment must be received within 3 days of auction end or negitive feedback will be left and item will be re-auctioned.

Paypal is accepted and preferred; if needed other arrangements may be made please email.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1026400178

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2009 craigslist

Payment must be received within 3 days of auction end or negitive feedback will be left and item will be re-auctioned.

Craigslist has feedback?

I haven't used CL in a while but I don't believe they do. I wonder if the OP had posted it on Ebay and just copy/pasted the Ebay listing to the CL listing.

As far as the Vino is concerned, I believe (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that this specific Vino is not thermoelectric. Seeing as it has front exhaust that would lead me to believe it is the condenser style cooler. Could be wrong though ???