• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crappy 2 weeks...

emodx

Banned
Last week was crappy. And this week, thanks to my Division Officer and her ultimate managerial skills, I have an extra 20-40 houyrs of work, plus the added pressure of fixing something that she had no buisness breaking. Well, at least the weekend is here.
Good thing I decided to stick around for fish Friday at the ship. Had Maine lobster, 3 different types of shrimp, calamari, and crab chowder. To top it off, my connection in the galley said he had 8 live lobster that were going to get thrown out because they had too much. Offered em up to me. :thumbs: Woohoo!!! Went and got a boil recipe off foodnetwork.com. My buddy is getting a keg of beer and invited us and the kids down the block for a cook out. Surf and turf, beer, a good cigar, and the company of good people! I needed this night for a long time! Woohoo. I was going to try and get my pass in the mail today, but duty calls...LOL You guys and gals have a great weekend and stay safe!!!

Emo

Sounds like an awesome evening bro - njoy yurself and I look forward to hearing about it come Monday!

Sam

and you didn't invite your Division Officer............. :0 LMAO

Enjoy brother Emo

BenjieV :D

You deserve it Brother, enjoy and let us know how the weekend went...... :D :thumbs: :p