• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crappy, crappy way to die....

Booooo to that. That sucks a huge amount of ass.....wow. I didnt even know such things existed...guess you learn something new everyday.

I read of the same thing on a pig farm but they have huge pools of the stuff. Never saw it on a dairy farm. Really crappy way to go.

I don't understand, why don't they put a cyclone fence around it? The sh*t will still flow through.

You know that has to be tough on the family.

These pits have to be pumped out regularly. Late last year or mid 2004, in NW Oklahoma a truck driver lost his entire truck and trailer to a pit. He backed up too far, the trailer tires started to slide and there was no stopping it.

The worst thing is that the decomp of the body is greatly accelerated due to the abundance of bacteria and other stuff.

Greetings! Yes, this was a very tragic thing to happen. Safeguards should have been in place to prevent this. Very dangerous! The effect of this must be somewhat similar to quicksand. We must always be extremely careful when trekking through unfamiliar areas, especially at night. Regards, knightlaird

I actually fell in a hog pit when I was in high school. Just missed the hole in the center that led to the bulk tank. I would have been a gonner.

I did go under though. Good thing my truck had leather seats. It was dark and I was at a friends house getting ready to go coonhunting. I got hosed down and still went hunting. Showered when I got home late that night.