• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crazy dream.

switters

Clinging to my guns!
My wife has been in and out of the hospital for the past month with some digestive problems. This has put me sleeping just a few minutes here and there between taking care of her and trying to work. Luckily she has been on the mend for the past couple of days. When I got home from work last night I went to bed early and slept great. When I woke up I remembered this dream.

I was on an Island vacation with my wife. We were walking through a street market looking at all the things the vendors had for sale. All of a sudden a man comes from around the corner and says " Ah, there you are. We have been looking all over for you. We have some gifts to give you for being such a loyal customer."

As I rounded the corner I could see that the store that I was apparently a loyal customer of was a cigar store. So I'm thinking this is great and I am about to get some excellent cigars. :thumbs: When I arrived at the counter the Owner has a giant bag that he is filling with boxes of cigars. After he handed the bag to me I looked into it to see what was inside.

I pulled six boxes of cigars! What a vacation! Then I read the labels. They were all the same logo but were in different colored boxes. In bold letters on the box top they said "If you like White Owls will love these".

I was gifted six boxes of designer imposter White Owls in assorted flavors. :laugh: :thumbs: So, what does this mean?

It means you need to think of (and/or view) better subject matter before going to bed....some of the NSFW threads here would help. ;) :laugh:

The first part of the dream represents your hopes and desires. Namely, that you can relax from all the stress you've been feeling (as evidenced by being on vacation), that your wife is healthy (as evidenced by her being with you) and that you can partake in a hobby that you enjoy, without feelings of guilt (the cigars, which are a gift).

Reality, unfortunately, is represented by your looking into the bag. It does not contain what you had hoped for and desired.

The really telling part of this dream is that your wife is with you on vacation and in the cigar store. This would indicate that you have deep feelings for her and include her in your hopes and dreams.

If you had been on this dream vacation with a co-worker or a supermodel (or even tone-ny)… well that would have been a whole different interpretation.

:rolleyes: :sign:

The first part of the dream represents your hopes and desires. Namely, that you can relax from all the stress you've been feeling (as evidenced by being on vacation), that your wife is healthy (as evidenced by her being with you) and that you can partake in a hobby that you enjoy, without feelings of guilt (the cigars, which are a gift).

Reality, unfortunately, is represented by your looking into the bag. It does not contain what you had hoped for and desired.

The really telling part of this dream is that your wife is with you on vacation and in the cigar store. This would indicate that you have deep feelings for her and include her in your hopes and dreams.

If you had been on this dream vacation with a co-worker or a supermodel (or even tone-ny)… well that would have been a whole different interpretation.

Wow, Dr Steve! :laugh:

My take is that you must have run a busload of priests off the road to get that kind of karma. Fake White Owls?

You've given up on women and are looking for flavored cigars. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :whistling:

Back