• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CUABA EXCLUSIVOS

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I was loking at this cigar, I liked the shape but I have never tried this brand, plus this is the code of the box(BM-OUSU).
Is this a good cigar and what are the characteristics of it?

[FACTORY]Briones Montoto (aka Romeo y Julieta)-[DATE]August 1998

I've had the Divinos...they are good. :)

They're medium bodied. Creamy and smooth with a little earthiness. I've only had a couple and they were both good but I've heard some say they dislike them a lot. This leads me to believe there's some inconsistency.

Medium...JMO :) Not a big fan of the shapes personally, but to each his own. I'm still waiting for October to roll around so I can smoke a Cuaba Diademas with some friends. ;)

Prolly a decent cigar given the box code. With that said, I'm not a huge Cuaba fan. I've had a some divino's that were good but thats about it. IMHO

Beast..if you start that Diadema now you might just have it finished by Oct. ;)
Dems some big ass cigars.

Stick with the Divinos or the Distinguisado(sp?) from the millennium jars. The other sizes will leave you disappointed no matter how old they are.

Matt R said:
Stick with the Divinos or the Distinguisado(sp?) from the millennium jars. The other sizes will leave you disappointed no matter how old they are.
Agreed....btw it's Distinguidos I think....too lazy to look it up. :)

Matt R said:
Hmmm, I wonder if that means the Cuaba diademas someone gifted to me is going to be disappointing? :0 :D

Man, I was so looking forward to enjoying mine with a friend or two.... ;)

Allofus123 said:
Matt R said:
Hmmm, I wonder if that means the Cuaba diademas someone gifted to me is going to be disappointing? :0 :D

Man, I was so looking forward to enjoying mine with a friend or two.... ;)
Couldn't tell ya' my friend, still have all the others sitting and aging. I don't consider the Diadema a regular Cuaba, as in a production cigar. :) So, I don't think it'll disappoint you. :)

I like the Exclusivos---- a very nice change of pace and an enjoyable quick smoke.

:thumbs: :thumbs: