• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Aliados

davela

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on these cigars.Is Rolando Reyes Sr as cool as his "bio" states,(inspects every cigar)?

I used to love Cuba Aliados back in '92 when I first started. Then there was some kind of lawsuit with JR Cigars and Cuba Aliados were off the market and Puros Indios was born. IMO it was never the same cigar and I lost interest in the cigars made by Rolando Reyes.

Aloha,

Wade

I used to love them a year or so ago. In fact, I own quite a few that are aging in the bottom of one of my 150's. I'll go dig one out and let you know what I think. :)

Not too bad! It did improve with 6 month's age. Unfortunately, they decreased the box size from 25 to 20 and are charging approximately the same price. The Originale is currently $43.95 a box of 20, and I think I paid $39.95 a box of 25 when JR was dumping the old box size. I absolutely bristle when they decrease the box size in order to jack the price. It's like the cigar manufacturers think we are stupid. Maybe we are. ???