• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cubanidad

usmce5

I thought I would tell you about a new cigar to try.

It is called the Cubanidad, and it is put out by Uncle Mikey. This would be mrbundles.com or his toll free is 1-866-672-8635

The sample I had was wet, but it was still very good. Now I am not one to pick up on the diffrent flavors that you get from a smoke. But this cigar had very good taste and flavor and after taste from this smoke in spades. I am trying to get the rest dried out so I can smoke them. And this is a bundeled smoke btw

I know what I am going to mooch from him at the RTDA.

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo BOY!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

How I wish I were a member. I've never been to Vegas but The Venetian is my dream hotel to stay at.

What a great event :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
I've never been to Vegas
WHAT?! Don't make me come over there.

(I'll be in Vegas at the beginning of Sept if anyone wants to meet up)

This is my first time going and I am lookin forward to seeing some of the people who make what we smoke. I just hope I do not drool to much.

Venetian is very nice. Can't wait for Wynn Vegas to open, should be special. Other1, make plans on bringing the MRN book with ya. Save on shipping when I win your lottery ;) Would love to get into the RTDA, somehow...

Smoked a churchill from this blend last night. And all I can say is this is one fine bundled smoke. Good honest flavor and taste and at a good price point. :D

You guys should try some.

The description on the site sounds like they'd be a great smoke, especially for that price :thumbs:

Thanks usmce5 for the review :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Where is the RTDA this year?
talk about a thread jack!!! CC took this thread in an entirely new direction in a record 2 minutes!

Great job getting it back on track, USMCe5. Don't let CC push you around - he'll try to keep doing it if you let him get away with it ;)