• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cubans...

Nickc

I am sorry this will not happen again. This is one thing that I can assure...

Nick

While I know I am a newbie and just joined the site, I am hoping not to get sources but possibly be able to go in on half a box etc with someone on for some Cubans. I don't except sources to be revealed as I haven't earned anyone's trust yet and I do plan to do so over time. For now though if anyone can assist me with this and is willing to do so, could you please send me a PM or email so we can discuss what we must.

Sincerely,

Nick

What you're proposing is a box split. Do yourself a favor and head down to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and read the giant red letters there. There is much more to this site, and cigars in general, than chasing Cuban smokes.

While I know I am a newbie and just joined the site, I am hoping not to get sources but possibly be able to go in on half a box etc with someone on for some Cubans. I don't except sources to be revealed as I haven't earned anyone's trust yet and I do plan to do so over time. For now though if anyone can assist me with this and is willing to do so, could you please send me a PM or email so we can discuss what we must.

Sincerely,

Nick

Look for a GB and see if someone will let you in....on your third post!
thumbs-up.gif

Bad form, young fella. Let's drop it and pretend it didn't happen. Pursuing this could cause you more grief than you can imagine.

Doc.

Bad form, young fella. Let's drop it and pretend it didn't happen. Pursuing this could cause you more grief than you can imagine.

Doc.

Funny you say that, I PM'ed him basically the same words to try to save him, hasn't been read yet.

Sincerely,

Nick

WoW, spelling, sentence structure and over all content....
Too much to correct, even for me. ;)

So Nick,

Slow your roll down. Nothing good comes easily. Read more and post when you truly have something to contribute. It took me months and months to get a ISOM source. Enjoy you stay here. It can be a good ride!!!

Cheers...

Sincerely,

Nick

So Nick,

Slow your roll down. Nothing good comes easily. Read more and post when you truly have something to contribute. It took me months and months to get a ISOM source. Enjoy you stay here. It can be a good ride!!!

Cheers...

I know I jumped the gun on this, and am sorry. As for the grammatical errors, heh, I just opened my eyes and popped on to my laptop. This site is a grate source of info and I have learned so much so far. I just requested a Newbie Sampler Trade with the hopes of getting to know different members and smokes....

Thanks and I look forward to conversing with you all in the near future more and more....

Read more, post less. Make honest contributions to our community and you will find this is a great place to hang your hat. Also, re-reading the newbie guidelines might be good.

Enjoy the ride!

Sincerely,

Nick

So Nick,

Cheers...

I know I jumped the gun on this, and am sorry. As for the grammatical errors, heh, I just opened my eyes and popped on to my laptop. This site is a grate source of info and I have learned so much so far. I just requested a Newbie Sampler Trade with the hopes of getting to know different members and smokes....

Thanks and I look forward to conversing with you all in the near future more and more....

GOOD MOVE THERE!!! :thumbs:

Sincerely,

Nick

So Nick,

Cheers...

I STILL don't have the balls to get one! :sign: