• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CUBITA COFFEE

Jeff

Sammy, just one thing about panama..... BEETLES!!!!! Make sure you freeze those smokes for 3 full days then 1 day in the fridge!!! No exceptions!!! Other than that the smokes are pretty good!!

Another thing, the Cubita does not come in it's original bag so no real way to tell if it's real unless you know the flavor already. Plus, the cigars are less than desireable.

As usual, Matt has "been there, done that" He never ceases to amaze me with his knowledge of who/where you're talking about even when being ultra-discrete!!!:p Thanks Mattt for your input, always welcome in my book!

Ryan :sign:

I happen to work in the Coffee business.....sure some of you have heard of Community Coffee Company out of Baton Rouge, LA??

Wanted to add a little tib bit for you. I'm traveling right now and don't have the actual numbers in front of me but I should be able to make my point...hehe!! There is approx. 80 to 90% more Blue Mountain coffee reportedly sold in the US alone then is actually capable of being produced from the Blue Mountains of Jamaica on a yearly basis. :lookup: :lookup:

As always...Buyer Beware!

Blue Mountain is another one of those coffees, like Cubita, that if you don't know the taste, you can't be too careful. The best way to enjoy Blue Mountain coffee, is in the a.m. looking out over the beach in Negril, than after you're awake, a nice banana daquiri and a fine Havana, but bring your own, Havanas that is. :p

Oh and I know community coffee too. Many trips to Louisiana, especially New Orleans!

Allofus123 nailed it. I'll bet most people would not be aware of the flavor profile of beans well enough to know if they'd been fooled.

BTW, Community Coffee is pretty damned good stuff!