• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cubs vs Padre

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Blind fiver Cubs beat the Padres, i'm almost sure that they are playing each other. :laugh: Padres have the best win lost record in the Central division. First responder gets the bet. :thumbs:

The Padres? ???

They're not even in the playoffs nor are they in the Central division.

Are you sure you've got the correct sport here?

I'll bet you that the Colorado Rockies will win the tie breaker playoff game. Will you take me up on that sack? I think the game is on Tuesday..... :whistling:

Wow this thread is messy!!!

Cubs play the DBacks in the first round. Padres were knocked out of the playoffs this evening - ROCKIES (yes...ROCKIES) are in! GO CUBBIES!

Cubs play the DBacks in the first round. Padres were knocked out of the playoffs this evening - ROCKIES (yes...ROCKIES) are in! GO CUBBIES!

Uhh....... gee thanks...... :rolleyes:

Uhh....... gee thanks...... :rolleyes:

Whoops, missed the " :whistling: " sorry bout that. :blush:

Okay, now YOU'RE going to have to send me the cigars I would have gotten out of sack if you hadn't opened your big mouth. :laugh: And they better be DAMN GOOD cigars, sack only smokes the good stuff. Opus X and Añejos are good for starters. :thumbs: Toss in a Padron 1926 maddie and a Davidoff Millennium (any size will do, I'm not picky) and that oughta cover it.

Addy in profile.... ;)