• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

/cue sounds of angels singing

thatsonofa

So I go to my local cigar shop last night. I was looking for something new to try, and like a moth to a flame I couldnt get away from it. I think I have officially popped my cherry.

Oh by the way it was AMAZING!!!!!

dsc00120ll9.jpg

dsc00119wa4.jpg

And I savored it until I burned my thumb....

img00007nz3.jpg

Got it at the shop inside haywood mall.... selection isnt huge but its all good quality.

Those are AWESOME. Especially the maduros. They have all the wonderful flavor of the '64s, but without the tannic bitterness that sometimes ends up finishing the cigar. I saw that '26 80th anniversaries the other night. Despite the $35 price tag I was tempted to pick some up. I didn't pull the trigger, but I might have to go back on payday! I've heard they're amazing.

Very nice brother! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm debating having a smoke tonite, just not sure if it'll kill me or not, lol.

:love: Padron

Absolutely my #1 favorite cigar company. Have yet to try one of the two 80th's I have, but I'm looking forward to them.

If you guys are looking the 80th's though, you can find them online for $30 or less quite often, just a heads up.