• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuesta Rey Centenario #60 Maduro

bigmac

Well I just discovered these last week at my local shop so I was in there today and he had a whole box of #60 but two of them were maduros and they looked like they had been there for YEARS, yellow cello and about half an inch of dust on them. So I purchased them, and fired one up Man what a great smike it was. It had the taste of a cross between an anejo and a opus but a bit milder. I wish I had found these earlier, needless to say I will be back to get some more of the centenarios (i wish he had some more of these #60 maduros) he had a bunch of the 60 naturals and a bunch of other vitolas some of them were maduros some were the sungrown. I am looking forward to trying some of the other Cuesta Reys. Arent they made by Fuente??

yeah, these are made by fuente and it shows cause they are damned good, I haven't smoked any cuesta rey's in a long time but All I've had in the past have been great.

Cuesta Reys are great smokes! I have a variety of types and sizes in my igloodor (naturals, maduros, sun grown, no. 60, #9, and Churchill).

Jim