• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cupido Criollo "Doble"

Scott Bushey

Greetings Passers!
Just picked up a box of C.C. Doble on an online auction. 25 for $31.00. I see the retail is $91.00. W/ the shipping it came to $39.00.

How'd I do on the price? I have heard a little about this cigar; most all were positive. Has anyone tried the Doble? What is the take on the maker, Cuban Crafters? I know they are in Miami. Do they have a showroom also?

hey scott,

you did good on the price. CI sells them for $50 plus shipping.

i smoke the "revolucions" all the time and love these cigars.

later.
gus

I bought a box of them from Cuban Crafters when they had them on sale for $39/box. I like them. Kinda mild, but good rich flavor all around.

Great cigar. I like the whole Cupido line but specially the original line Toro Negro, Campana and corona.

The criollo has a stronger taste but it is smooth so you think that you are smoking a mild to medium body cigar. The taste is very different from most other cigars that I smoke so it is great for a change of pace.

That's an incredible price. What auction site was that on? I checked the cubancrafters website and they have some nice smokes. Their prices look good but at the price that you paid it seems that the auction route is the way to go.