• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cupido Knuckles @ Cuban Crafters

txmatt

El Cheapo smoker
I unfortunately have to sort through my bulk mail box in Yahoo to find my cigar special mailings that I sign up for. I keep marking them "Not Spam" yet the get sent there time and time again.

Today I was fortunate to see my mailing from Cuban Craters. This is an "email only" special, but I have copied and pasted the link below, so hopefully those of you that aren't on their list yet can get in on this..

For those of you who don't know; these aren't made anymore for some stupid reason. They are 3.5 by 47 tasty smokes. Get a box for $34.95 shipped.

http://www.cubancrafters.com/products.php/...40/from_email/1

Enjoy,
Matt

these arrived today..

Although Cuban Crafter's Web Site says that these were found in some fogotten corner I am beginning to wonder... The box was hand numbered 211/7000 and hand dated November 1998. Seems to me more like something that was in holding for a special release in the future.

For those of you that didn't hear; they lost their tobacco Barn in May.. Hopefully Don Kiki & Company can keep producing great cigars, and this isn't a liquidation...

I had one right away and it was wonderful. Read all over the 'net for more reviews on Cupido Knuckles if you don't trust my taste. (especially after my 14 crappy cigar smokeout last week!)

I probaby wouldn't have posted this deal in hopes of them being available longer, but its going to be a long time before my wife lets me buy any more cigars.. :thumbs:

Matt