• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Curacao

emodx said:
Any recommendations for Curacao?
The liquor or the island? If the former, it's a bit too sweet for my tastes. If the latter, there's some very good scuba diving available off of Curacao.

moki said:
emodx said:
Any recommendations for Curacao?
The liquor or the island? If the former, it's a bit too sweet for my tastes. If the latter, there's some very good scuba diving available off of Curacao.
The sunny tropical island. :p

Curacao isn't a nice beachy island like Aruba or Bonaire -- but it's still a pretty cool place. The main reason to go there, IMHO, is for the diving.

In 24 hours I will be sipping rum on the beach side looking at some pretty women smoking a nice cigar. I will submit a Field Intelligence Report upon my departure. If you don't hear from me on Saturday, send in the Marines! It means that my men and I are wrecking house and taking names! Smell ya later... :0

Be safe Emo....... Sounds more like a vacation than a work related trip :)

Pictures...Pictures...Pictures...Pictures...Don't forget to take Digital Pictures....of the women smoking fine cigars ;)

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

theres this great cathouse there...dont remember the name (or if it had one), but its pretty well known all over the island. theres a beach bar and then rooms off the beach. women are DROP dead gorgeous, and prices are very reasonable...

not that i would know first hand :D

barney

Years ago I did the ABC trip. Aruba, Bonaire, & Curaco. Bonaire had the best diving. Aruba had the Amstel brewery and cheap rum. Curaco has the appearance of a Dutch waterfront village. Cute. Big tourist trap. Rented a car and checked out the sights. Divi divi trees and rough terrain on the windward side. No cigar info. Have a good time.
Peter