• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Curiosity

TheVitaleMob

Full Trucker Effect
Pure curiosity here.

I am a huge fan of the TV show The West Wing to the tune of buying the full box set from Costco. Any of you who watch know that the character Toby Ziegler (Played by Richard Schiff) likes to smoke cigars. When I came across one of the very few instances where there is a band on his cigar, I decided to figure out what it was. The shot clearly showed a red band with "PG" in huge letters on the band. I figured out pretty easily with google-fu that it was a Paul Garmirian cigar.

The website is pretty straigtforward, so has anybody tried these fairly pricey cigars? Opinions? Anything at all?

Again, pure curiosity.

Hmmmm, I'm a rather big fan of the West Wing as well, I'll have to look into these.

Love the West Wing...and not to threadjack...but how much did you pay for the box set?..

Very expensive cigars, imo. I had one of the seconds and it wasn't anything special.

Some of his cigars I really like. No one sells them in the Philly area so I really only get to smoke them when I'm able to go to the Davidoff store in NYC and grab a few.