• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Curivari's Gloria De Leon

tsmckenney

Mick
First off, what's up good people of CigarPass.  It's been a while, and even though I don't post often, I think of you guys all the time and still love this community. 

I wanted to take the opportunity to give big props to Curivari.  These guys are making fantastic cigars.  It seems all of their cigars are medium bodied, but full flavored.  Before trying the Gloria De Leon, I was smoking a lot of the Reserva Limitada Petit Cafes.  That cigar is just killer.  I would take it over most Cubans for the fact that I never had a problem with the draw and each one I've smoked has been perfectly consistent.  Recently, I tried the Gloria De Leon in the Robusto and Churchill sizes.  This blend is also right on.  It's flavor profile is nutty, woody, with cherry and plenty of cedar flavor. 

I can't say enough about this line, and the prices are decent as well.

Take care, fellas, and try some of Curivari's line if you get a chance. 

And no, I haven't started working for Curivari.  :)

Mick

I agree completely. Ib love the fact the boxes are in 10 as well. Can try a bunch of their stuff for s decent price.