• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Cohiba Perfecto 2000

miamipadronsmoker

Enjoying life
Tonight I decided on a special smoke which I had planned to review this past weekend but got too distracted to focus. I sat down with the Met game a glass of iced coffee and some Pellegrino. I was lucky enough to acquire a Custom Cohiba Perfecto obtained at the Cohiba factory back in 2000. This cigar was rolled very nicely and was very light in weight. I decided to cut off only a bit from the head in case the draw was too loose. I took a bit off the foot to ensure an even burn. My first impression upon lighting this cigar was excellent. The draw was perfect and the taste had that grassy twang to it. There was no doubt this was a Cohiba blend. Lately I have been a Cohore. This Perfecto was not disappointing one bit. The burn which was mascara thin stayed perfect with no touch ups required. The smell coming off the cigar was intoxicating! The cigar was extremely well balanced and complex with a nice finish. The cigar went from light to medium to full by the last third and remained super smooth. I retro-haled this baby the whole way. If I would compare this cigar to another in he Cohiba line it would be the Cohiba Piramide Reserva. This cigar was an absolute masterpiece. Lets go Mets! Extra innings is always a treat. What a win!

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg