• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Humi

The usual suspects. Stabell, Avallo and Liss all make custom humidors. When I see you I can tell you how my cabinet came out.

I've sure been pleased with my custom Staebell. Bob is a gentlemen and his work on my cabinet was flawless. Easy to recommend.

One heads up; no matter who you buy it from, when they quote you a lead time, multiply it by 1.5 to 2X..... :p

Best regards - B.B.S.

Not custom but commercial I'm looking at them if I ever change my cabinet.

Not custom but commercial I'm looking at them if I ever change my cabinet.

Good idea. I'm wondering about the seals of the doors though. They just look like regular ol' cabinet doors. Is there a gasket that I can't see in the photos? Or do they just pump water into the air and not worry about humidity escaping? Especially on the models with the sliding glass doors.

Cheers,
Chris

P.S. Thanks again for the help with the half-burned DPG.

Thanks guys. I am looking to have one built at a certain size. I am finishing my basement and I want one made to fit in the wall. The only thing you will see will be the front. I may have to build it myself with some help from a carpender friend of mine.

I don't know, you can call and find out and then report back.

Good idea. I'm wondering about the seals of the doors though. They just look like regular ol' cabinet doors. Is there a gasket that I can't see in the photos? Or do they just pump water into the air and not worry about humidity escaping? Especially on the models with the sliding glass doors.

Cheers,
Chris

P.S. Thanks again for the help with the half-burned DPG.