• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Printing

texasaggie

Need a drink...
Anyone here ever used any of the online custom printers? I throw an annual birthday party/skeet tournament called the One Eye Open. I need to get some things printed, like neoprene koozies, anyone used or know of the cheapest reputable place?

Thanks. :)

I have no input on printing, but I wanted to say skeet shooting rocks! :thumbs:

I really need to do it again sometime soon.. There is a range by my mom's house, but I don't have my own shotgun.

BrownDevil said:
No jokes fellas please, but what is a "koozie"
That is the neoprene (foam rubber) cover you stick your can of soda / beer in to keep cool while you are drinking it. Now get out of that cave that you been livin' in...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

I've used Vistaprint for my business cards. They do a great job! I know they do a bunch of other stuff. Don't know about koozies though.

www.vistaprint.com

other1 said:
I have no input on printing, but I wanted to say skeet shooting rocks! :thumbs:

I really need to do it again sometime soon.. There is a range by my mom's house, but I don't have my own shotgun.
We have a party at my friend's ranch, it's a lot of fun, the first day everyone gets there, and I boil 200-300 pounds of mudbugs, and bbq a hundred or so pounds of ribs, and the price of admission is a case of beer or a bottle of liquor. No presents allowed, and we proceed to drink until our boots couldn't keep us up, then the next day we clean up, and get the big hydraulic throwers out and shoot a few thousand shells in the air over the front pond, it's a lot of fun, the best birthday party I've had ever, and it's now something we make tshirts up for and people can't wait to come, we're up to a hundred people. :D

bfreebern said:
Someone want to tell this Yankee what a mudbug is?

I'm assuming it's Crawfish/Crawdads or whatever they are called per region.
Yes, it's crawfish, they look like bugs in the mud, they are extremely good, boiled up with a mountain of spices, corn, potatoes, artichokes, mushrooms, lemons, and andouille sausage, a cajun smoked spicy sausage. Under no circumstances are they called crayfish, thats like saying there is ever beans in chili, no true chili has beans in it. :)

texasaggie said:
bfreebern said:
Someone want to tell this Yankee what a mudbug is?

I'm assuming it's Crawfish/Crawdads or whatever they are called per region.
Yes, it's crawfish, they look like bugs in the mud, they are extremely good, boiled up with a mountain of spices, corn, potatoes, artichokes, mushrooms, lemons, and andouille sausage, a cajun smoked spicy sausage. Under no circumstances are they called crayfish, thats like saying there is ever beans in chili, no true chili has beans in it. :)
Sounds good.

Road trip

Huh? Then what do you say is in the chili?

And where the hell do you get 300lbs of mudbugs?

other1 said:
Huh? Then what do you say is in the chili?

And where the hell do you get 300lbs of mudbugs?
Chili only ever has meat and chili's and tomatoes sometimes. You'll never see any chili cookoff or anything worth it's weight that allows a single form of bean there. Eat beans seperate, chili is about the meat and the chili and is too overpowered by beans, in the old times you wouldn't see any cook putting beans in the chili, beans are in the bean pot, and chili is in the chili pot.

And as for crawfish, if you're around here, the best price I've found, delivered is 1-800-crawfish, they service Louisiana, Texas and Arkansas, or at least some parts. There are a bunch of places on the internet that will ship them too you, but they are way overpriced. Last year I paid $1.25 a pound for 12 count, meaning 12 to a pound sized, which are quite large, and you can usually eat the claw meat too, they're that big. We put them in a horse trough and fill it up with ice and salt water to clean and keep them alive for the cooking.