• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

:D It's so beautiful. I love you humidor.

DanielMartin

Banned
Reaction score
It's now at the correct humidity, a nice 70% and My two bolivar are in! :D I am hoping I get a surprise
on my birthday in a few days however it's doubtful haha. I love you humidor :) (It's called Glen by the way, Glen the Humidor)
I
jDQUW6HGvh55r.jpg

Congrats, feels good eh? Looks like Glen is going to need a big brother soon..

It feels awesome to know my two beauties are just sleeping, ready for their debut on friday afternoon
Hopefully, maybe in a year or so as I am a student which means I generally have no money hahaha,

It feels awesome to know my two beauties are just sleeping, ready for their debut on friday afternoon
Hopefully, maybe in a year or so as I am a student which means I generally have no money hahaha,

Daniel, I said the same thing when I bought my first desktop. I'm a student as well, and trust me, the little money that you have will soon enough be going towards buying more cigars. I now have two desktops, and I'm on my way this week to buy a cooler. It's a slippery slope my friend :cool:

_craig_

[quote/]
Daniel, I said the same thing when I bought my first desktop. I'm a student as well, and trust me, the little money that you have will soon enough be going towards buying more cigars. I now have two desktops, and I'm on my way this week to buy a cooler. It's a slippery slope my friend :cool:

_craig_
[/quote]

I have to concur with Craig.

I just got into CP a few months ago, and at the time, was so pumped over my new desktop. I too am a student, and a homeowner. However, after talking to a lot of members here, and reading about all the different smokes, it didn't take long before I was removing couch cushions for some extra change! :D I think I filled my desktop within the first month and then quickly moved to a coolidor. Now my coolidor is almost full so I asked Santa for a Vinotemp... It is indeed a slippery slope.

Congrats on Glen. He looks very happy with those girls using him for shelter. Enjoy your time here on CP. ;)

We all start at about the same place..............It's where we wind up that differentiates us. Have a great time building upon what you have started. It is a riot! :thumbs:

Steve

LOL, pretty hilarious thread title. Reminds me of when I got my first humidor. Congratulations bud!

all downhill from here!

Enjoy the ride

Tim

Thanks guys hahaha :) I can imagine that's all my birthday and Christmas money and wanting gone haha - roll on two years for my student loan! I will be buying a few singles and maybe a 10 box hopefully :D

Thanks guys I'll give glen your regards - Is it just me who has names his humidor hahaha?

Thanks guys hahaha :) I can imagine that's all my birthday and Christmas money and wanting gone haha - roll on two years for my student loan! I will be buying a few singles and maybe a 10 box hopefully :D

Thanks guys I'll give glen your regards - Is it just me who has names his humidor hahaha?
Nope, I dubbed mine "expensive" when I got it.

Nope, I dubbed mine "expensive" when I got it.

hahaha :)

Yeah good luck on keeping that little guy the only child in the family. I bought a 20 count assuming I'd be O.K. and after realizing how much variety is out there, I ended up with a 100 count about a month later, currently its about 3/4th full.

Yeah good luck on keeping that little guy the only child in the family. I bought a 20 count assuming I'd be O.K. and after realizing how much variety is out there, I ended up with a 100 count about a month later, currently its about 3/4th full.

Haha, well first thing I'm doing on the 16th November is ordering a box of 12 trinidad reyes :D BOOM, That's my christmas smokes made and a few to age in the humi for a year.

Haha, well first thing I'm doing on the 16th November is ordering a box of 12 trinidad reyes :D BOOM, That's my christmas smokes made and a few to age in the humi for a year.
Being as your new to the enjoyment of cigar smoking, sure you don't want to order a sampler with a variety of cigars so you can try a little of everything, I have yet to place an order that consisted of more than 5 of the same cigar because there's just SOOOO much to try. just a suggestion.

Being as your new to the enjoyment of cigar smoking, sure you don't want to order a sampler with a variety of cigars so you can try a little of everything, I have yet to place an order that consisted of more than 5 of the same cigar because there's just SOOOO much to try. just a suggestion.

Yeah but what I've found is trying out the different variety is surprisingly expensive ... for a student at least. I've posted a wishlist on one of the other threads however.