• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Daily Smokes

Jam1173

Guys,

I am looking to buy a bundle or 25 or 50 cigars that I can use as daily smokes. I am looking to spend about 50 to 75 dollars on the bundle.

a few smokes that I really enjoy are Oliva Serie V, Partagas Serie D no 4, Sancho Panza Belisco

so something that would be comparable to one of these in flavor would be great.

I know that these are all different smokes, but they are just a few of my favorites just to give you a guide.

I don't have a lot of storage room right now, so I do no want to buy bundles that I am not going to use.

Any help you can provide would be great

I'm a fan of Trinidad y Cia robusto's, they're only like... 13 dollars for a bundle? Quite a decent smoke for the price, definitely a 'daily' type thing. Cheap but good and tasty.

My friend and I split a bundle of Mr. B Claro Corona's... Barf. They're easily the most wretched things ever. And I'm usually a fan of claro's! But I've smoked phillies better than the Mr. B's. :( I'll stick to the JR Ultimate claro's, those don't taste like death.

For the money, I haven't found anything as good as the Padron 2000 ($75 box). I love the maduros with some age on them, but haven't been able to keep them around long enough to find out what they are like after a couple of years.

Ken

I too have love the Punch Rare Corojo, I am going to have to look into the Champion.

Thanks

I have a couple cigars that I keep for daily smokes that are inexpensive ($2 - $3 a cigar)

La Gloria Cubana Wavell
Gran Habano Siglos 3 Fuma
Don Tomas Cameroon Robusto

Dave

Sancho Panza's fall into your price range and you have indicated that you like them.

They could easily be your daily smoke.

Sancho Panza's fall into your price range and you have indicated that you like them.

They could easily be your daily smoke.

Is there an echo in here? :whistling:

Sorry for the double.

yummy consuegra no 9 and 73 maddies! For around a buck a stick!