• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas Area Herf Monday, September 8th, 2008

JayDee

McLovin
Some of us in the area will be gathering at Two Brothers in Plano to catch the MNF game. Anyone is welcome to come join us. I will be there around 5:30-ish.

unfortunately I am going to be working that night, but sometime soon I will get together with you fellas again.
B

I'll be there. :D Thanks for putting this together. How's the married life?

edited for typo

I am going to the regular herf tomorrow (tuesday). Also may want to double check and make sure 2 Bros will be opoen throughout....they usually close at 8-9...only when the Cowboys play Mondays do they stay open....and even then it can be iffy.

I guess nobody is going or is it still on?
I called 2Bros & they'll stay open for the 1st game that begins at 6:15 but not the 2nd. Just as well, I've got some work to do either way and get my FLA to the gym ASAP. If anybody changes plans, call me. :)

LOL sorry Jeff I haven't had time to check the boards. We'll be there 5:30 till they kick us out.

See ya at 2 bros.

I'm with you fellas in spirit at least. Sitting here at work right now working on a HDM Excalibur with about 10 years on it. Only thing that would make it better is if I was at Two Brothers smoking it. But its still a fantastic smoke.
B

Great time watching the game & hanging out at Two brothers tonight with Greg, Josh, Damian, and of course D and his lovely better half! :D Fun game, but both Green Bay & the Vikes looked lame. :(