• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas herf Tuesday

Mowee

There is a herf tonight (Tuesday Aug 3) at the Tap Inn in Grapevine ( next door to the Grapevine Cigar Store on Main Street) It begins around 530ish. Next Tuesday the 10th the herf is back in Dallas at the Lakewood Tavern (aka Matt's No Place on La Vista next door to Centennial Liquor and several doors down from the Lakewood Theater). That one begins at 5pm. Others are upcoming.

Thanks for the invite, whoever you are. But can't make it...on any Tuesday. Nice bone toss for an equitible place to meet though in Grapevine...before going back to Yankee-Yuppieland. :) Nothing Personal. :p

Horse just thought you might want to meet up with other smokers. Prolly will be our last Grapevine event tho...the traffic sucked, there was karoke and no parking.

Thanks for the offer. I practice my main "hobby" that particular night each week. Wouldn't mind meeting y'all...cept I avoid traveling any farther than 1 exit east at all costs because of....you named it....traffic. :p

Understand the traffic totally....especially after trying to drive to Grapevine during rush hour...yeow. We'll have other herfs (there is one Saturday the 14th at Razoos on 635 and MacArthur starting at 630.)

Hmmmm, where do I know this name Mowee from? Sure sounds like someone I have smoked a cigar with before. :)