• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas on 19 Jan

Treamayne

On the run...
Looks like I'll arrive on the 19th, early afternoon. If anyone has some time on Sat afternoon, we could meet up before I drive out to my hotel in Greenville.

-K-

Saturday afternoons are usually pretty good at Tobacco Road in Arlington. Pretty close to D/FW airport and the folks there are friendly as hell! I'd be down for a smoke or two...

mac

Well, Gents,

I'm due to arrive around 11am, so I plan to stop by Tobacco Road around 12-1 (depending on baggage, rental car and getting lost) Hope to see some of you there, othgerwise, I have a few days that we might put something together on (Sun night maybe?)

Thanks again for all the info.

-K-

Oh sh!te.... I forgot all about this. Not so sure I'm going to be ablt to make out to Arlington today. How long were you planning on staying at TR today?

mac

Coffee's on Brother! I'm looking forward to it! :thumbs:

It was greating meeting up with Mike, Jim, Frank, Matt, Kip, Karl, Nathan and all the rest. Thank you so much fo the hospitality and the warm welcome. Maybe I'll get to stop by on Wed before I leave and I hope to beback in the area for a proper Herf sometime.

V/R

-K-

if your in greenville heading back to dallas, youll literally drive right by En Fuego. they are kinda halfway between greenville and dallas on the lake. let me know if you have to time to stop in and ill meet you up there.

It was a real treat Carl, I'm sorry I couldn't stay but the Princess was in some real trouble. The Doc got her re hydrated and she bounced right back. You say when and we'll do it again but in the mean time, you really should swing by En Fuego and have a smoke with Marc.

if your in greenville heading back to dallas, youll literally drive right by En Fuego. they are kinda halfway between greenville and dallas on the lake. let me know if you have to time to stop in and ill meet you up there.

It was a real treat Karl, I'm sorry I couldn't stay but the Princess was in some real trouble. The Doc got her re hydrated and she bounced right back. You say when and we'll do it again but in the mean time, you really should swing by En Fuego and have a smoke with Marc.

Actually, looks like my day might end early tomorrow (hopefully by 4 or so) so I was hoping to swing by En Fuego tomorrow afternoon/evening. Marc, you got any contact info I can grab, or will you be surfing the site tomorrow - I can post from the hotel room when I'm leaving and enroute your way.

Hope to see y'all tomorrow.

-K-

If you ever feel like a trip to support a new starter store, me and my buddies are working really hard to be successful. Just a couple hours south in College Station. Anyone that wants to make a weekend trip we have poker and great places to dine in town.

Cigars on me from my personal stash for anyone who wants to swing by and checkout the new shop. Let me know VIA PM. Open Late most nights.

I want to thank everyone for their hospitality here. I'm sorry I didn't get to make one last stop this evening, to either spot, but my "short" last day turned into an all day troubleshooting marathon. I'm hoping to be back later this summer, and now I have some things to look forward to (work not being one of them).

Marc, sorry we didn;t get to meet up, but that place your dad has is very nice. Maybe next trip we'll be able to enjoy a stick together and enjoy it.

To all the great folks at TR - I can't thank you guys enough, till next time.....

-K-