• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas vs da Bears

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
Im really not sure who will win this game. you have one of the most stiffeling defenses against on of the highest powered offenses. But the intresting thing to watch will be dallas' horrific defense up against Chicago's horrific offense. should be fun to watch either way.

and just to make it intresting, ive got a padron (64/26) fiver on the cowboys for any of you cowboy haters. the boys are 3 point dogs but ill take them straight up.

Should be a good game. Good match up on paper for Dallas's O againts Chicago's D and vice versa.

In fact... its such a good match up I'm not convinced yet that I will start Roma on any of my FF teams. (I have him in three leagues :) ) Guess I should go take a look at my #2 match ups this week.

More than fair bet for anyone interested... especially giving it straight up.

No way I could ever bet a $1 on the arm of Wrecks Grossman. Chicage will have to figure out a way to put at least 14 points up IMO.

I learned a long time ago to not bet against the Cowboys. Remember the year they went 1-15? Yep. That was me.

Anyway, it will definitely be a weekend of mixed emotion for me. I've got Bears DEF in my FFL, and Tony Romo as my QB...and...I want to see the Boys win.

Hmmmm......

Only one thing to do then.......Drink!!

:D

......I've got Bears DEF in my FFL, and Tony Romo as my QB.......

I sure would be looking at the wire to sit one of the two. I wouldn't play both.

Now will someone please take Marc's bet so we can continue to hijack this thread without feeling guilty. :cool:

Edited to add: Whoops... didn't see brickhouse accepted the bet. This could very easily go either way if Grossman shows up.

I can assure everyone this will the first and most likely the last time I ever cheer for the Bears :)

I can assure everyone this will the first and most likely the last time I ever cheer for the Bears :)

Don't sweat it bro, you're cheering for the great Midwest. No one here can stand the Cowboys. All that America's team bullshit. What a joke.

We all know the Packers are America's team. :p

I'll be rooting for you, Wyatt. GO BEARS! :thumbs:

......I've got Bears DEF in my FFL, and Tony Romo as my QB.......

I sure would be looking at the wire to sit one of the two. I wouldn't play both.

Now will someone please take Marc's bet so we can continue to hijack this thread without feeling guilty. :cool:

Edited to add: Whoops... didn't see brickhouse accepted the bet. This could very easily go either way if Grossman shows up.

[HiJack On]

I've got Leinart as my backup QB but they are playing BAL. And I got SEA for backup DEF and they're playing CIN. Not sure I got a good choice.

[HiJack Off]

:p

With Greg Olsen coming back this week, the Bears will be running some 2 TE sets. Devin Hester takes one to the house every 12.5 returns (6 of 75). Hopfully Hester gets some action on offense this week (WR). Grossman is extremely talented. He is so worried about making mistakes. Kind of like the yips in golf (terrible affliction). Relax, air it out Rex (I'm sure he is reading this). The D is swarming and hungry creating broken plays and turnovers. Forget about running the ball. TO is my biggest concern, hopfully the Bears have something special in mind for him. LOL, I notice Packer fans are Cowboy fans this week. Well, I imagine their 2nd. favorite team is whoever is playing the Bears.

Grossman is extremely talented.

wow. rose colored glasses heh? that reminds me of cowboy fans telling themsleves that roy wiliams is actually a great cover saftey.

it scares me to think how good the bears would be if they actually had a qb better than a 3rd stringer. i cant figure out why they didnt go after matt shaub this year or drew brees last year.